Ice Rink Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» loooooooooooooooooooooooooong tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:11 pm by Mwet!

» what was that i couldn't here you over the sound of the starcraft cd keys everywhere
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 pm by theprofessorissexyyeah

» and even better than that is warcaft 3 cd keys
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm by theprofessorissexyyeah

» know whats better than hot sexy girls, its rapidshare premium passwords
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm by theprofessorissexyyeah

» Can someone tell me if the club penguin money maker is real
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:19 pm by theprofessorissexyyeah

» Penguin Tips
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 pm by Bball1067

» Club Penguin Secrets (CPS for short)
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:17 am by Cookies and Milk

» Why stop playing CP?
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 am by Peterbigeyes

» What is you favorite game in cp?
which do you think they should add to cp? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am by Peterbigeyes

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

which do you think they should add to cp?

3 posters

Go down

Should they add ninjas or politcs/government to cp?

which do you think they should add to cp? I_vote_lcap57%which do you think they should add to cp? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
which do you think they should add to cp? I_vote_lcap43%which do you think they should add to cp? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7
Back

which do you think they should add to cp? Empty which do you think they should add to cp?

Post by fishyfun4 Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:49 pm

ninjas or politics (cp government, president, vice president, senator, ect.)

also i voted both because ninjas are awesome and...

VOTE FOR ME ON MY CAMPAIN
FISHY FUN FOR PRESIDENT OF CLUB PENGUIN!!!
fishyfun4
fishyfun4
Forum Beta Tester
Forum Beta Tester

Number of posts : 108
Favourite CP Game : Aqua Grabber, Puffle Roundup, Beans, Jet pack adventure, surfing
Penguin Name : Fishy Fun4
Infractions of Rules :
which do you think they should add to cp? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100which do you think they should add to cp? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character sheet
Penguin Points:
which do you think they should add to cp? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000which do you think they should add to cp? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.spanpenguins.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

which do you think they should add to cp? Empty yh

Post by Bluenite Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:25 pm

hi sound fun i guess
Bluenite
Bluenite
Server Tester
Server Tester

Female Number of posts : 125
Favourite CP Game : surfing
Penguin Name : Blueblendy
Infractions of Rules :
which do you think they should add to cp? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100which do you think they should add to cp? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Penguin Points:
which do you think they should add to cp? Left_bar_bleue100/100which do you think they should add to cp? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

which do you think they should add to cp? Empty Re: which do you think they should add to cp?

Post by Byronlee Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:57 am

NINJAS by far
Byronlee
Byronlee
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator

Male Number of posts : 205
Favourite CP Game : cp and other internet stuff and footie
Penguin Name : Byronlee
Infractions of Rules :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Character sheet
Penguin Points:
which do you think they should add to cp? Left_bar_bleue100/100which do you think they should add to cp? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/ByronleeS

Back to top Go down

which do you think they should add to cp? Empty Re: which do you think they should add to cp?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum